Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Narcissism...

I was looking around on iTunes this morning. I am wanting to find music and some sort of tv or movie to add to our days. But I got sidetracked in the books... This one so greatly has me curious... I want to read it. If it wasn't so costly I would have ignored the limited Internet and instantly downloaded it. 
    I wonder their ideas on it. I wonder how we can have low self esteem and high narcissism. 
   Ok maybe I don't wonder. I believe it is lack of us relying on God. I also think it is a cover. A front. Something that starts out as a way of hoping it will boost self worth and becomes an addiction. An addiction that shows up in many ways. And takes many forms. 

A sad thing. And I am craving this book.... I can't go to iTunes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know Amazon sells a copy for $11?